- Top Factors to Consider When Choosing a Cryptocurrency Exchange
- The Rise of Meme Coins in Crypto
- Navigating the Risks and Rewards of Investing in Cryptocurrencies
- The Ripple Effect: How Bitcoin Impacts the Entire Cryptocurrency Market
- Web3 Gaming Takes a Leap Forward with Cronos-Altura Partnership
- The Basics of Crypto Tokenomics
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating and Launching a Successful Crypto Project
- Crypto.com Partners with Samsung to Streamline Crypto Adoption on Galaxy Z Fold
- Cronos & Amazon AWS Partnership
- Understanding Crypto Burns
Annex Finance allows users to utilize their cryptocurrencies by supplying aToken (ANN)
to the network to earn passive income, supplying both collateral and liquidity
respectively. By utilizing ANN tokens, this enables the community to;
(1) Create a secure lending platform where lenders receive a compounded interest rate
paid per block while borrower pays interest on the cryptocurrency borrowed
(2) Supplying liquidity contributing to the continuation and sustainability of the
(3) Governance of select protocol features supporting flexibility and community
(4) Enable purchase and bid of NFT collectibles.
(5) Auction currency with ANN.
Unlike traditional finance systems, Annex Finance is enabled by an integrated DEX so that
the community can swap tokens through a community-centric Defi platform.
The community enhances the platform by detaining its governance through votes.