- Top Factors to Consider When Choosing a Cryptocurrency Exchange
- The Rise of Meme Coins in Crypto
- Navigating the Risks and Rewards of Investing in Cryptocurrencies
- The Ripple Effect: How Bitcoin Impacts the Entire Cryptocurrency Market
- Web3 Gaming Takes a Leap Forward with Cronos-Altura Partnership
- The Basics of Crypto Tokenomics
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating and Launching a Successful Crypto Project
- Crypto.com Partners with Samsung to Streamline Crypto Adoption on Galaxy Z Fold
- Cronos & Amazon AWS Partnership
- Understanding Crypto Burns
CRO Crow NFT
- NFTs & Collectibles
CRO Crow is an NFT collection minted on the Cronos blockchain, consisting of 7,777 unique NFTs.
Each crow is an ERC-721 token representing a crow. The metadata and images for the token are hosted on IPFS: a protocol and peer-to-peer network for storing and sharing data in a distributed file system.
Edition #1 was minted on contract deployment on block 946 and became the first token ever minted on Cronos
Crows are able to be minted from the contract for a fixed price of 100 CRO until the max supply of 7777 is reached.
Each crow is procedurally generated from a list of over 180 possible attributes.