- CroSwap DEX Launch Phase 2: Launchpad
- CroSwap Brings Gnosis Safe to the Cronos Network
- CroSwap Launch Phase 1: CroSwap Community Development Raise
- Cronos Domains Explained: How Does DNS Relate to “.CRO” Domains?
- Getting Started With Crypto.com NFT Marketplace & How To Protect Your NFTs
- CroSwap’s, FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ Sweepstakes
- How to Become a Creator on Crypto.com NFT Marketplace
- Voluntary Audits Showcase Long Term Disposition: Crypto.com Completes SOC 2 Type II Compliance
- A Beginner’s Guide to 15 Crypto Investor Types: Find the Best Style(s) That Fits Your Situation
- CroSwap Giveaway Partnership with Keystone Hardware Wallets
- NFTs & Collectibles
2,000 secretive Crognomes on the Cronos blockchain with breeding & staking features
Do you know where your CRO cards actually come from?
Those glistering ruby, shiny indigo & luminescent jade crystals that are needed for those ooooh so sweet cashbacks are harvested deep inside the hidden crypto mine shafts. The location of these mines are a well-kept secret by the Crognomes.
While they are very hard-working, Crognomes have been known to share secrets once they are in a warm and cozy place, like your cryptowallet. They might even lead you the way to the secret mines, if you take care of them well enough…