- CroSwap DEX Launch Phase 2: Launchpad
- CroSwap Brings Gnosis Safe to the Cronos Network
- CroSwap Launch Phase 1: CroSwap Community Development Raise
- Cronos Domains Explained: How Does DNS Relate to “.CRO” Domains?
- Getting Started With Crypto.com NFT Marketplace & How To Protect Your NFTs
- CroSwap’s, FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ Sweepstakes
- How to Become a Creator on Crypto.com NFT Marketplace
- Voluntary Audits Showcase Long Term Disposition: Crypto.com Completes SOC 2 Type II Compliance
- A Beginner’s Guide to 15 Crypto Investor Types: Find the Best Style(s) That Fits Your Situation
- CroSwap Giveaway Partnership with Keystone Hardware Wallets
Inspired by Unisocks, CronoSocks is Cronos latest brainchild created for the community. A showcase of how blockchain technology can be used to trade physical items. Built on a foundation of mathematical theories, CronoSocks achieves the first Cronos based physical item; a pair of socks that utilize a Bonding Curve for a dynamic pricing mechanism. The Socks are represented on the Cronos blockchain by redeemable CRC20 tokens ($CSOX). Only 10000 socks will ever exist, and their price will grow dynamically depending on the flows of the liquidity pool. Each $CSOX token sold will increases the price of the next, but holders of $CSOX can sell their tokens back into the pool.