- CroSwap DEX Launch Phase 2: Launchpad
- CroSwap Brings Gnosis Safe to the Cronos Network
- CroSwap Launch Phase 1: CroSwap Community Development Raise
- Cronos Domains Explained: How Does DNS Relate to “.CRO” Domains?
- Getting Started With Crypto.com NFT Marketplace & How To Protect Your NFTs
- CroSwap’s, FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ Sweepstakes
- How to Become a Creator on Crypto.com NFT Marketplace
- Voluntary Audits Showcase Long Term Disposition: Crypto.com Completes SOC 2 Type II Compliance
- A Beginner’s Guide to 15 Crypto Investor Types: Find the Best Style(s) That Fits Your Situation
- CroSwap Giveaway Partnership with Keystone Hardware Wallets
- NFTs & Collectibles
Our NFTs are simple because our goal is also simple ... We want to enable holders to collect as much CRO as possible for the next bull market.
Here are the top benefits of joining our community:
- We are going to use 60% of the mint profit to put into project, that will enable passive earning of CRO.
- 60% profits with farming will be airdropped to holders and the other 40% will be turned to farms.
- 40% of the mint profit will be allocated to lotteries for holders, marketing, floor buying.
- Membership gives access to all upcoming projects the team produces with a 1:1.
- WL to upcoming projects from other teams.
- As a member of 1 out of 100, you have the option to vote on the future of the project.