- CroSwap DEX Launch Phase 2: Launchpad
- CroSwap Brings Gnosis Safe to the Cronos Network
- CroSwap Launch Phase 1: CroSwap Community Development Raise
- Cronos Domains Explained: How Does DNS Relate to “.CRO” Domains?
- Getting Started With Crypto.com NFT Marketplace & How To Protect Your NFTs
- CroSwap’s, FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ Sweepstakes
- How to Become a Creator on Crypto.com NFT Marketplace
- Voluntary Audits Showcase Long Term Disposition: Crypto.com Completes SOC 2 Type II Compliance
- A Beginner’s Guide to 15 Crypto Investor Types: Find the Best Style(s) That Fits Your Situation
- CroSwap Giveaway Partnership with Keystone Hardware Wallets
- Community Token
Stranger Coin Compounding Endowment
Welcome to the only tokenomics on Cronos built for indefinite growth. This is done with our endowment tax. 6.75% of every buy and 10% of every sell is placed in Stranger Coin's endowment. This is invested into Mad Meerkat high yield stablecoin farms. 90% of the interest is used to buy Stranger Coin in the decentralized exchange and burn. The remaining 10% gets compounded. This ensures that Stranger Coin will indefinitely increase in value and the token supply will continuously decrease over time.
Buy Tax: 10%
Sell Tax: 15%