- Top Factors to Consider When Choosing a Cryptocurrency Exchange
- The Rise of Meme Coins in Crypto
- Navigating the Risks and Rewards of Investing in Cryptocurrencies
- The Ripple Effect: How Bitcoin Impacts the Entire Cryptocurrency Market
- Web3 Gaming Takes a Leap Forward with Cronos-Altura Partnership
- The Basics of Crypto Tokenomics
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating and Launching a Successful Crypto Project
- Crypto.com Partners with Samsung to Streamline Crypto Adoption on Galaxy Z Fold
- Cronos & Amazon AWS Partnership
- Understanding Crypto Burns
Tectonic is a cross-chain money market for earning passive yield and accessing instant backed loans. In summary, Tectonic protocol aims to provide secure & seamless cryptocurrencies money market functionalities, enabling multiple use cases for its users.
"HODLers” can generate additional returns from interest by supplying assets to the protocol without having to actively manage their assets. Traders can borrow certain cryptocurrencies to capitalize their short-term trading view (e.g., shorting) or yield maximizing opportunities (e.g., farming). Users can obtain access to other cryptocurrencies for multiple purposes (e.g., participate in ICO, bonding), without having to liquidate their original assets.