Upcoming Events

Introducing Cronos FC

Cronos FC is the first ever R2E (Risk-To-Earn) platform on the entire Cronos Chain. It combines both non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and elements of Decentralised Finance (DeFi) to bring yield farming to players. Project took inspiration from renowned Wolf Game on Ethereum and Police & Thief on Avax.

You can mint their NFTs in $CRO and get a daily payout with our $GOAL Token. You will also be able to mint more NFTs (Gen 1) only with $GOAL. Stake your $GOAL to earn $USDC.

Read more about Cronos FC: https://cronos-fc.gitbook.io/white-paper/

Tokenomics

Stake $GOAL, Earn $USDC

Minting of Players & Goalkeepers

Each Game

NFT Whitelist for our MMB Community

As part of this partnership, 777 free mints will be allocated to our Mad Kats in MMB! Another 400 NFTs will also be allocated for whitelisting as well. Whitelisted Mad Kats will get 50% off mint price. More information on how these will be distributed will be shared in the coming days, do keep a look out.

Commitment from MMF team

To show the team’s commitment, we will be putting in funds for all our launchpad projects’ sales to help create more demand for our sales on MMF launchpads. This is also done so that we have skin in the game. We believe in projects that we launch!

Launchpad Format

  • The launchpad raise will be done in pure MMF tokens (same as last launchpad), time to load up some MMF now!

Sale Details

$GOAL sale will take place at MM Finance and will last for 6 hours, and you will need $MMF to participate.

  • Sales Page: https://mm.finance/launchpad
  • Start: 20th Mar, 8:00am UTC
  • End: 20th Mar, 2:00pm UTC
  • Token Price: $0.03 per $GOAL (paid in $MMF)
  • For Sale: 20,000,000 $GOAL
  • Duration: 6 hours
  • Method : Overflow

In the “Overflow” method, users can subscribe as much or as little as they want to the launchpad, and their final allocation will be based on the amount of funds they put in as a percentage of all funds put in by other users at the time the sale ends.

The excess funds committed will be refunded back to the users after the sale. They will be able to claim both their new tokens and unused tokens after the sale has ended.

Launchpad Proceeds Allocation

  • 30% of the MMF token raised will be burnt
  • 35% vested and used to form initial MMF-GOAL liquidity. Liquidity unlocks at 3, 6 months and sent to project team
  • 35% vested MMF Funding unlocks: 30% unlocked at TGE, with remaining 70% unlocked linearly over 7 months (10% a month)

1. Before Sale

2. During the Sale

You can lock your tokens at any time during the subscription period, even within the final 30 minutes, if you are worried about not having access to your tokens after it is committed.

3. After Sale

  • Claim your $GOAL tokens

If there is an oversubscription, your MMF tokens will be refunded back to you.

Post Launch Pools & Farms

  1. Stake $GOAL-$MMF LP ➡️ Earn $MMF
  2. Stake $GOAL ➡️ Earn $USDC
  3. Stake $MMF ➡️ Earn $GOAL

Follow Mad Meerkat Finance

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MMFcrypto
Telegram Group: https://t.me/MMFcrypto
Announcement Channel: https://t.me/MMFann
Price Channel: https://t.me/MMFPrice
Website: http://mm.finance/
Medium: https://medium.com/@MMFinance

Follow Cronos FC

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cronos__FC
Discord: http://discord.gg/cronosfc
Website: https://cronosfc.club/
Medium: http://medium.com/@cfcgcronos
Docs: https://cronos-fc.gitbook.io/white-paper/

<span class="dsq-postid" data-dsqidentifier="18434 https://thecronicle.com/?p=18434">1 Comment

  1. Pingback: Introducing The 9th MMF Launchpad — Cronos FC