We are excited to announce that Crypto.com NFT is now available in the Crypto.com App. Users in Australia are now able to enjoy a seamless experience by minting, trading, and collecting NFTs right within the Crypto.com App.
For Crypto.com App users in other countries, we are rolling this out progressively and the list of available markets will be updated here.
We are committed to creating the most user-friendly experience possible, so Crypto.com NFT users can discover, trade, and collect NFTs on-the-go without missing a beat.
Crypto.com App users will also find it easy to begin curating their NFT collection. Check out what the world’s top artists and brands are showcasing in just a few taps. And when users discover a collectible that catches their eye, they can choose from a variety of payment options to make their purchase, directly using their crypto wallet or a credit/debit card.
Crypto.com App users can aso create their own NFTs and sell them in the Marketplace in the App.
Connect Your Accounts Now
Users who have connected their Crypto.com NFT and Crypto.com App accounts can simply launch the App and get started right away.
If you have not connected your accounts, you can do so in a few simple steps. Here’s how:
Existing Crypto.com NFT users
- On the Crypto.com App home screen, tap Crypto.com NFT > Log in now
- Enter your Crypto.com NFT password
- Input the verification code that was sent to your inbox and tap Confirm Connection
New Crypto.com NFT users
- On the Crypto.com App home screen, tap Crypto.com NFT > Get Started
- Enter a username and password for your Crypto.com NFT account
- Tap Confirm to create and connect your Crypto.com NFT account
When your Crypto.com NFT account is created, it will automatically be connected with your Crypto.com App account. You can immediately start minting, collecting, and trading NFTs within the App.
Check out our step-by-step guides for more information:
- How to get started on Crypto.com NFT:
- How to make a purchase on Crypto.com NFT from the Crypto.com App:
Visit the Help Centre for more information on getting started with Crypto.com NFT in the Crypto.com App.