We’re back with another UFC giveaway! This time around, two lucky winners stand to win a pair of UFC 273 tickets each. To participate, simply register for the campaign and trade CRO on the Crypto.com App. With two title matches in a single fight card, this is one UFC event you do not want to miss. Please note that this giveaway is only open to U.S. users.
Register for the campaign now!
Campaign Period: 22 March 2022, 13:00 UTC – 31 March, 00:00 UTC
How to participate?
- Download or log in to the Crypto.com App
- Register for the giveaway
- Trade (buy or sell) at least USD 100 of CRO during the Campaign Period
- Two lucky draw winners will each receive one pair of tickets to UFC 273
- Perform CRO Net Buys* in the Crypto.com App to boost your odds of winning by up to 20x
*CRO Net Buys = External Deposit (CRO) + Buys (CRO) – Sells (CRO) – Withdrawals (CRO)
|CRO Net Buys||> USD 500||> USD 1,000||> USD 5,000||> USD 50,000||> USD 500,000|
|Net Buy Booster||1.5x||2.0x||4.0x||8.0x||20.0x|
- Join us on Telegram to discuss with the Crypto.com Community
- Guide to completing account verification
- Guide to purchasing crypto in the Crypto.com App
- Guide to depositing crypto in the Crypto.com App
- In addition to the following rules, please refer to the UFC 273 Tickets Giveaway Official Rules for further rules regarding eligibility.
- Participation in the UFC 273 Tickets Giveaway is strictly optional.
- The UFC 273 Giveaway Campaign is offered by Crypto.com to Crypto.com App users in the U.S. only, excluding New York State.
- Any trades that are executed through bad trading practices in Crypto.com’s absolute sole opinion, including but not limited to wash trades, false trading, self-dealing, or trades that display any attributes of market manipulation, will not be counted towards the participant’s transaction volume.
- Participants of the campaign must have successfully completed KYC verification and all other onboarding procedures specified in the Crypto.com App and comply with all campaign rules provided by Crypto.com to be eligible.
- Crypto.com will disqualify any entry from participants who do not meet the eligibility requirements as solely and absolutely determined by Crypto.com.
- The links provided above to helpful information are for reference only.
- Winners will be determined at the sole and absolute discretion of Crypto.com.
- Winners will be notified via email within seven days after the campaign end date to collect the e-tickets.
- Winners may be required to prove eligibility including proof of age, residence, and identity, which may include submitting a copy of his/her passport or similar government-issued identification to collect the e-tickets.
- Winners of the UFC 273 tickets and the guests will be required to comply with the VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena, Jacksonville in Florida and United States COVID-19 Policies to attend the event.
- The details of the tickets will be confirmed by the Crypto.com team after the end of the campaign with the winner notification email.
- Crypto.com is not responsible for paying any additional fees associated with the redemption or usage of the prizes, e.g. including but not limited to, traveling costs, personal expenses, and taxes.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel the campaign or amend the campaign mechanics or rules at any time at our sole discretion.
- No purchase necessary. To enter for a chance to win, please mail your contact information to 10752 Deerwood Park Boulevard, South Waterview II, Suite 100, Jacksonville, FL 32258. Subject to individual eligibility requirements, all mail-in entries must be received prior to the end of the Campaign Period to qualify.
- This is not financial advice. Staking and purchasing cryptocurrencies involves a high degree of risk and there is always the possibility of loss, including the loss of all staked digital assets. Please seek professional advice before making any financial, investment or trading decisions.
- In the event of any dispute, Crypto.com reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding the campaign.