It’s common to hear about meme coins in the crypto world. Tokens like Dogecoin or Shiba Inu have taken off in the last six months or so, ultimately turning the financial world on its head. Investors who had nothing, gained enormous amounts of wealth, gaining financial freedom. It’s crazy how a meme coin could do that. Well, it’s no surprise that another meme has taken root on yet another blockchain. Welcome CROSHIBA to the Cronos chain and blockchain community.
CROSHIBA has a powerful community. Their Twitter and their Telegram group have grown at a steady rate in the last few days. As many investors are new to the Cronos chain, the admins are providing resources and answering any questions people may have. The engaged community members are regularly updated. They also host regular giveaways and contests.
CROSHIBA recently announced they’re launching NFTs. All HODLERS will be rewarded and once they come out all diamond handers will receive one. Here’s a sneak peek.
In the future, the CROSHIBA team hopes to implement a launchpad for staking.
Why Invest in CroShiba?
CROSHIBA has great potential to become Cronos’s biggest community/memecoin. Shiba Inu has certainly taken over the market in the last few weeks. It’s not unheard of for similar tokens to potentially replicate that success.
The CROSHIBA team wants to make sure all investors are rugpull proof and SAFU. They plan to do this by:
- LP keys locked on Hibiki.finance
- Verified Smart-Contract
- Fairlaunch that will give everyone a chance
- Token deployment and launch on Cronos Chain.
- Apply for CoinGecko and CoinMarketCap listings. Deploy full Twitter, Telegram and Discord marketing schedule.
- Assess potential development partnerships, including creating liquidity pools for farms
- Official DEX listing
- 10.000 CROSHIBA HODLERS
- CEX applications and partnership with Crypto.com
- Strategic billboards across the major cities of the world
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CronosShiba
- Telegram: https://t.me/CROSHIBA
- Website: https://croshiba.io/
Disclaimer: This is a paid article, TheCronicle does not endorse and is not responsible for, or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. TheCronicle is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the article.