Launching a crypto project can be daunting. From the development to promotion to presales in hope of raising funds, startups often lose initial investors due to lack of trust and security. This has caused thousands of projects to fail and never grow their potential. Various blockchains experienced this and thus, launchpads were born. One such launchpad, DexPad, recently launched on Cronos with PhotonSwap. Let’s explore DexPad in depth.
DexPad, short for decentralized launchpad, aims to resolve many of the issues that were problematic for many projects. The platform offers a complete solution for teams who are looking for services like minting their token, raising money through presale, lock their tokens, and airdrop some bonus tokens. The platform will use a software tool to scan the code for potential vulnerabilities, to determine if the token is safe. Proposals can be used for various reasons such as setting up the fees, adding security auditors and deciding on further development and features. When a DAO member wishes to put in a new proposal a predetermined amount of native token ($DXP) will need to be used.
Anyone can launch their token without having any programming knowledge. Anyone can mint their token and raise a capital through presales.
There are real admins behind this project. They wish to be transparent and connected with the community.
The DexPad ecosystem will be democratized and decentralized by the $DxP token that will make the token holders not just part of the ecosystem and governance council but also the key architects behind the decision-making process and the path taken by the whole ecosystem. The $DxP token has been designed to have a number of use cases that will give power back to the community and offer unique benefits to token holders within the ecosystem. Some use cases of $DxP token include:
- Reliable token sales; automatically generated on desired blockchain through use of secured smart contracts.
- Automatic airdrop of participating project tokens to all DXP stakers.
- Community and team proposals to redirect funding.
- Anti Honey Pot Mechanism to avoid exit scams.
- Instant liquidity listing on following DEXs to avoid rug pulls.
- Uniswap for Ethereum network
- Pancakeswap for Binance smart chain
- Quickswap for Polygon network
- Photonswap for Cronos Network
- Sharing of token bonuses with DXP holders and stakers.
- Deflationary DXP token through incentivized token burn.
- Integration with any Decentralized Exchange as a potential Decentralized IEO platform
The tokenomics of DexPad are aligned with the the Photonswap Dex, therefore holders of the DXP tokens will have several options to gain benefits from their holdings. For an in depth explanation of the tokenomics, check out the following article written by the DexPad team.
- DexPad website launch. ✅
- Community Launch on Telegram and Announcement Channel. ✅
- Social Media Accounts on Twitter, Medium, Reddit and Discord. ✅
- Token Factory, Market Place, Locker and Airdropper Launch on Cronos, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain testnets. ✅
- Documentation and Guide. ✅
- White Paper with Tokenomic ✅
- Infrastructure Upgrade
- Launching all current product on EVM compatible main-nets such as Cronos, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Avalanche, Fantom and many more.
- Launch of Native Token for DexPad✅
- Anti-Honeypot Mechanism.
- Stake and Earn Program to share revenue with our token holders.
- Buyback and Burn Implementation
- CMC & CoinGecko Listing.
- Security Audit of Presale Tokens.
- Decentralised Exchange on upcoming main-nets.
- A possible Charity based NFT Market Place
- Bridge for the Native token between CRO, ETH, BSC, Polygon.
- Yield Farming
- Education Program for New comers in crypto.
- Further more roadmap is being prepared and will be updated here.
- ️Most ideal for utility.
- No extra functions like transaction tax
- Basic Send/Approve/Allowance Contract
- An ERC20 token contract keeps track of fungible tokens: any one token is exactly equal to any other token; no tokens have special rights or behavior associated with them. This makes ERC20 tokens useful for things like a medium of exchange currency, voting rights, staking, and more.
Liquidity Generator Token
- Auto yield and liquidity generation (Safemoon Fork)
- Customize fees distributed to reward holders
- Customize fees to generate liquidity on dexes
- Whitelist function for exemption of fees
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DexPad
- Telegram Chat: https://t.me/DexPad_IO
- Telegram Announcement: https://t.me/DexPadAnnouncements
- Website: https://dexpad.io
Disclaimer: This is a paid article, TheCronicle does not endorse and is not responsible for, or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. TheCronicle is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the article.