Our friends from ARCANE are about to launch an amazing GameFi + NFT experience on #Cronos! Craft drones, battle enemies, collect NFTs, and much more! You won’t want to miss their token launch, continue reading to find out everything you need to know to be prepared.👇
On March 23, 2022 Crystl Finance announced our official partnership with ARCANE! Your first thought is likely, “What does this mean?”. Well, you’ll be thrilled to hear that Crystl will be the primary Vault & Maximizer platform for ARCANE. Token holders of ARCANE’s $ARC token will be able to make use of the most convenient, hands-free means of passively growing their investment in $ARC while supporting the ARCANE project.
Wen $ARC Vaults?
Vaults will be launched on Cronos Crystl Finance shortly after farming rewards become available. In other words, you’ll be able to stake liquidity for $ARC (LP tokens) to earn even more $ARC (and the paired asset in the LP) without ever needing to manually harvest & sell & reinvest farming rewards.
The following Introduction to ARCANE is listed on the CronaSwap IFO:
Arcane is the premier gaming NFT Token on CRONOS that will allow you to control an infinite supply of Protonium. Gather Protonium and become the most powerful Arcane of all time. ARCANE has one purpose: Unite the cybertornian army to protect the Cronos ecosystem.
At a high level, ARCANE will combine DeFi ($ARC token), NFTs, and GameFi to deliver a premier gaming experience on Cronos chain! Players will be able to engage in P2E (Play to Earn) as well as P2U (Play to Unlock) mechanics, bringing users the best of both worlds. It’s truly an exciting time to be alive, being able to play your favorite game and earn tangible income!
$ARC will be the primary currency used within the ARCANE platform, for exchanges, transactions, staking as well as an NFT marketplace offering exclusive access to NFTs with utility in the ARCANE universe.
We invite everyone to check out ARCANE’s website and whitepaper for more details.
Initial Farm Offering (IFO)
The IFO for ARCANE’s $ARC token will become available this upcoming Monday on March 28th, 12:00pm UTC! The IFO for 4,000,000 $ARC will be held on CronaSwap using the Overflow Model with the following breakdown:
- 1,350,000 $ARC will be sold through the $CRONA Offering
- 2,650,000 $ARC will be sold through the $USDC Offering
25% of $ARC tokens will be unlocked immediately and the remaining 75% will be linearly vested to participants over 90 days.
Where To Access The IFO?: Visit the IFO page on CronaSwap to participate & obtain $ARC tokens. You’ll want to learn everything you need to know about the IFO before it starts!
Max Supply: 10,000,000 $ARC
For more information about ARCANE, you may check out the ARCANE website and socials below!😉
- Website: https://arcanenft.financial/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/thearcanefi
- Telegram: https://t.me/arcanenftfinancial
- Discord: https://discord.gg/ajesZGddzV
- Medium: https://medium.com/@arcanefinancial