Crypto.com has experienced massive growth since its launch in 2016. The growth of the platform is undoubtedly due to the endless range of user-oriented products and services it offers. The products and services include Crypto.com exchange (app), Crypto.com DeFi, Crypto.com NFT marketplace, and Crypto.com Visa cards.
If you are a creator and looking to sell your art on the Crypto.com NFT marketplace, this article takes you through the steps to get started.
Although Crypto.com pushes for more creators in its NFT marketplace, you should know that many creators get rejected daily. While there is no sure hack to get your application approved, we have gathered some tips to make sure you are not one of those rejected.
Also, since the application to be a creator on crypto.com’s NFT marketplace is a one-time thing, you cannot afford to get it wrong. Once your application is rejected, you can no longer submit another application or appeal.
Steps to Becoming a Creator on Crypto.com NFT Marketplace
STEP 1: Create a positive outlook
You should have an organized profile and a business social page before you apply. Your branding is one of the most important factors considered when reviewing your application to be a creator on Crypto.com’s NFT marketplace.
If you are just starting as a creator and don’t have a good portfolio depth, you should not consider applying to be a creator on the Crypto.com NFT marketplace. Focus on building your profile on and off social media and then you can think about applying.
Why is your portfolio important when applying? Crypto.com has thousands of applications to review daily. A first glance at your portfolio and your social media page will determine if the reviewer will scroll or leave immediately.
STEP 2: Create a crypto.com NFT marketplace profile
When you are sure you have the proper profile to portray the art you claim you create, you can move to create your NFT marketplace.
To create an NFT marketplace, follow the steps below:
- Click on this link to open it from your browser
- Click “sign up” to create a profile.
- Fill in all the required input and click on the sign-up button.
- Use the same email that you had used for creating an account on your Crypto.com app (this will help you to link both accounts in the next section).
- Verify your account through the link sent to your mail.
Note: You cannot create a Crypto.com NFT account via the Crypto.com app.
When you are done creating a Crypto.com NFT account and you are ready to move to the next step.
STEP 3: Link your crypto.com app to your NFT account
You need to link your Crypto.com app account to the Crypto.com NFT account you have just created. So, if you don’t have a Crypto.com app account, you need to download the Crypto.com app and open an account.
- To open a Crypto.com app account, open the Crypto.com app and follow all instructions, fill all fields, and provide your KYC information.
If you are linking your Crypto.com app and Crypto.com NFT account via your app, you need to:
- Scroll down when you open your app and click on the Crypto.com NFT section
- Click on the “see all” link
- Click on the “connect” button
- Click on the “log in now” button
- Input your Crypto.com NFT password
- Input the secret code sent to your email and click continue
With these simple steps, you have successfully linked your Crypto.com app and NFT account.
Now, you need to apply to become a creator on the Crypto.com marketplace. Follow the steps in “step 4” to achieve this.
STEP 4: Apply to become a creator
To apply to become a creator;
- Click on the menu icon and select “create”
- Fill in the required fields
- Click on submit
To increase your chances of getting your application approved, we advise that you fill all fields (optional or compulsory). Also, provide as much relevant information as you can.
How does filling all fields and providing relevant information increase your chances of approval? The crypto.com creator application zone is a war field and trusts us when we say the next creator is doing all they can to be selected.
While Crypto.com says the social media and website links are optional, it helps to solidify your authority in what you do. If all applications received have outstanding portfolios, it all boils down to the supposed “optional” requirements. Therefore, we think it is better to submit all requirements.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How long does the review process take?
- According to crypto.com, you should get a response within 7 days. However, not all failed applications will get a reply from crypto.com.
- Therefore, if you don’t get a reply from crypto.com, you can assume your application has been rejected.
Can you appeal a failed crypto.com NFT creator application?
- You can not appeal if your application has been rejected. However, Crypto.com promises to add this feature in the future.
Can my creator’s access be revoked after approval?
- Your creator access can be revoked or suspended if you violate the crypto.com regulations. Violations that can lead to reverting or suspending your creator’s access include;
- If your NFTs are alleged to be unlawful objects, feature any third-party works, including written or musical compositions, pictures, trademarks, logos, or brand names.
- includes any defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, or illegal words, phrases, images, topics, names, materials, or data.
- If your NFT breaches another person’s legal rights (such as their right to privacy and publicity) by defaming, abusing, stalking, harassing, or in any other way,