- The State Of The Terra Network Token ($LUNA) On The Crypto.com App
- Three Things You Should Never Do With Your Crypto.com App
- DeFi Stop-Losses — Protect Your Investments From Unexpected Crashes
- MAG Brew Vikings – An Overview By The Team
- Hidden Features Of The Crypto.com App You Didn’t Know About
- How Freelancers Can Exploit Crypto.com As A Payment Gateway
- Get Familiar With Crypto.com Charges
- How to Survive Crypto Markets: Risk Management, Leverage, and Probabilistic Thinking
- Dr. Boo’s Ghosts AMA Recap
- This event has passed.
CroClubs Werewolf NFT Drop
April 21 @ 9:00 pm - April 25 @ 9:00 pm UTC250 CRO
CroClubs is a P2E turn-based combat game environment consisting of 4 NFT collections where each collection forms a club within the game. Collections give access to special utilities such as staking, giveaways, DAO of the project. The game will allow you to battle other clubs’ members but your own club members as well.
The first club is the Werewolf Club. All 1500 unique algorithmically generated characters of the Werewolf Club will have different rarities and will consist of 365 hand-drawn traits. 11 rarest Werewolves are legendaries and are completely hand-drawn, which will provide additional rights to the holders. The rarity table will be released right after the mint. Huge staking pool will be launched immediately.
The drop is on Cronos Chain and the price is 250 CRO. Mint is on 21st of April at 21:00 UTC.
You can add your event by filling out the form here.